Gossip » Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away

Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away 
Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away


Ready to work up a sweat, Katie Holmes was spotted arriving to an afternoon cycling class in Brentwood, California today (September 29).

The former "Dawson's Creek" darling was all smiles as she made her way inside the fitness center, wearing a gray hoodie and spandex pants as she finished up a conversation on her cell phone.

Aside from keeping in tip-top shape, Katie recently revealed her love for empowering roles, noting her appreciation for her place in "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark".

She told Total Film, “I love this character, I love the strength that she shows to protect this child and I love seeing strong female characters on the screen."

Holmes added, "My ambition has never changed. I’ve always wanted to be an actress and I’m excited to be a part of a lot of different films and I’m proud of Don’t Be Afraid of The Dark. It was a wonderful experience."

Enjoy the pictures of Katie Holmes arriving to her afternoon cycling class in Brentwood, California (September 29).

Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away 
Katie Holmes
Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away 
Katie Holmes
Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away 
Katie Holmes
Katie Holmes Cycles the Morning Away 
Katie Holmes
Photo Credit: FamePictures.com

Post a Comment