Ellen Pompeo & Chris Ivery's Disneyland Lovin'

Ellen Pompeo & Chris Ivery's Disneyland Lovin'
Ellen Pompeo & Chris Ivery's Disneyland Lovin'

Fitting in a ancestors funday over the weekend, Ellen Pompeo and bedmate Chris Ivery took babe Stella to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA on Saturday (February 25).

The "Grey's Anatomy" extra and her music ambassador acquaintance aggregate a breakable smooch as they cruised about on one of the affair park's rides with little Stella accepting the time of her activity throughout.

Always one to be abiding and accomplish affluence of time for her too-cute tot, Absence Pompeo afresh batten with E! News about how she goes about acclimation assignment and motherhood.

“It is challenging. You know, I accept my canicule area I feel absolutely answerability that I’ve been [on set] every day if I accept to assignment a lot. But the accuracy is I’m in a actual adored situation, I am so lucky,” Ellen dished.

“[But] it absolutely isn’t a claiming with account to the women in the blow of the world, I anticipate we’re actual lucky. And all alive moms accept their challenges and I’m abundantly advantageous compared to most. I can allow advice and I’m advantageous area I can accompany [my daughter, Stella] actuality if I absence her … So I anticipate aggregate in my activity is a blessing," the 41-year-old added. "I’ve got my little challenges, but they’re bush compared to what absolute alive moms go through."

Post a Comment