Eva Mendes' Bangkok Java Jumpstart » Gossip

Eva Mendes' Bangkok Java Jumpstart  Gossip/eva mendes 
Eva Mendes' Bangkok Java Jumpstart
Treating herself to caffeine and flowers, Eva Mendes ready for dinner and drinks along with her man Ryan Gosling in Thailand on Tuesday (March 27).

Showing off her luscious legs, the "Hitch" hottie wore a brief yellow romper with wedges and, fortunately once an interview with Heat magazine, her beau Ryan is not the only 1 who will get pleasure from her secret to staying lovely.

Eva noted that one in all the simplest beauty tips she got led her to wear one scent: Thierry Mugler Angel. "My mother said that you simply ought to solely wear one fragrance thus it becomes yours. Angel is my signature scent, because it represents the fashionable, sexy, freelance girl."

As for those famous pouty lips, the 38-year-old dished, "I discovered Lucas' Papaw Ointment lip balm whereas visiting an admirer in Australia, thus I stocked up on it! It's one in all my beauty secrets. Nude lips are a requirement on behalf of me thus i exploit Mac Lip Pencil in Spice. it is a extremely natural nevertheless trendy shade."

Keeping skin clear and radiant entails a daily regimen, as Miss Mendes revealed, "I love Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation. It makes my skin glow thus I wear it each day while not fail. to stay my skin clear and healthy, i exploit Dr Hauschka's Facial Toner on my face. {it's thus|it is so} clean and so straightforward. I love it."

Post a Comment