Kim Kardashian: Staying Positive, Working Hard, Googling Herself » Gossip

Kim Kardashian kalled in to Ryan Seacrest's KISS-FM radio appearance today and addressed two rumors and one feud.

Is she adopting a baby? "No, I don't alike apperceive area that came from, but what's so crazy is the magazines can calmly alarm and ask and we would say 'yes' or 'no.' But that's not true."

Kim Kardashian at Rob's Party/kim kardashian
Kim Kardashian

Is she affianced to Kanye West? "I anticipate I'm still married... I'm absolutely not dating appropriate now at all. I'm absorption on work. I apperceive I consistently say this, but I'm aloof aggravating to get through my bearings and accept fun."

What about that altercation with Jon Hamm? "I aloof feel like, to be honest, it's all about aggravating to break focused and accumulate aggregate positive. It absolutely takes a lot added activity and accomplishment to be acrid than to say article nice and be positive."

Overall: "I've heard so abounding antic things and to be honest," Kin said. "I acclimated to apprehend all the magazines and watch things. I don't alike attending at any of that anymore. I've taken my Google alerts off my phone!"

Wow, there it is, folks: the aboriginal honest affair Kim Kardashian has anytime said: she acclimated to accept a Google active for herself.

Post a Comment