Beyonce Talks Post-Baby Style, Hair and Weight » Gossip

Beyonce Talks Post-Baby Style, Hair and Weight » Gossip/beyonce
Beyonce Talks Post-Baby Style, Hair and Weight

Beyonce, who was recently named ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman’ by People Magazine opens up about how her new mom status affected her style and body – from Daily Mail:
On high heels versus flats: ‘I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn’t wear heels. Now that I have a child, I walk around holding her all day, I’m buying loafers and oxfords. I love them, because they’re comfortable, and shorter heels too. [Jay-Z] loves it when I wear flat shoes, which is surprising – he never saw me in flats before! He likes me more natural – just he relaxed, natural me.’
On cutting her own hair: ‘I recently cut two inches myself – I just parted it in the middle and chh-chh-chh!’
On breastfeeding and her body: Beyoncé also revealed how breast-feeding her little one for ten weeks helped her lose ‘the bulk’ of her pregnancy weight, but that she’s now on a strict-protein based diet. She now works out three times a week for 90 minutes, doing a combination of running, dancing and crunches. ‘I’m definitely softer, but I feel my body bouncing back,’ she says.
… says Beyonce.

Post a Comment