Sinead O'Connor Cancels Tour Dates After "Serious Breakdown" » Gossip

Troubled, aberrant accompanist Sinead O'Connor is affairs the bung on her accessible bout afterwards a "serious breakdown" acquired by what she says is bipolar disorder.

The Irish songstress, who spent abundant of 2011 annoying admirers with profane, array of baleful Twitter rants, canceled the 2012 bout dates on doctors' advice.

"With astronomic affliction I charge advertise that I accept to abolish all touring for the year as am actual unwell due to bipolar disorder," she writes on her website.

Sinead O'Connor Cancels Tour Dates After 'Serious Breakdown' » Gossip/Sinead O'Connor
Sinead O'Connor Tattoo

Right afterwards her days-long alliance to Barry Herridge ended, Sinead had arrested into a hospital for depression, adage she was "routinely misdiagnosed" as bipolar.

In reality, she said, she suffered PTSD stemming from her childhood. Now it seems she's singing a altered tune and believes her problems are added serious.

"As you all apperceive I had a actual austere breakdown amid December and March and I had been brash by my doctor not to go on tour," O'Connor writes.

"So abominably I abandoned his admonition to my abundant detriment, attempting to be stronger than I absolutely am. I apologize aboveboard for any difficulties this may cause."

The Grammy champ says that she hopes to be able-bodied abundant to appear a planned Curtis Mayfield accolade at Manhattan's Lincoln Center in July.

Post a Comment