Michelle Williams Talks 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion » Gossip

Michelle Williams Talks 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion » Gossip/Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams Talks 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion

Could a alliance appearance be in the works for the above casting of the late-nineties television show, “Dawson’s Creek”? According to Michelle Williams, it’s not out of the question.

The 31-year-old extra batten about the achievability to NYMag’s Vulture at Sunday’s (April 22) premiere of her new blur “Take This Waltz” at the Tribeca Blur Festival in New York City saying, “"[James] could absolutely ask! I've consistently said, I'm absolutely up for alliance tours, alliance shows, so we can do that."

Her above co-star, James Van Der Beek, batten out and aggregate his absorption in authoritative a new chapter of the appearance saying, "I mean, if somebody came up with a ablaze abstraction how to do it, why not? I consistently adulation that Michelle is like, 'I absolutely wanna do it! I'm in!' which is so accessible for her to say because her appearance is dead. I consistently smile aback I see that.”

Miss Williams responded, "He has my email! He has my home buzz and my corpuscle phone, so we talk."

This isn’t the aboriginal time the Oscar-nominated extra has showed absorption in the idea. Last Novemember, the albino adorableness told Ryan Seacrest that she would “do it in a heartbeat” adding, "I would accept to go aback as a apparition though, because poor Jen Lindley died. But yes!"

Katie Holmes, who played the role of Dawson’s on-again, off-again babe Joey Potter, additionally bidding that she would get complex with the activity while talking to Robin Roberts on Good Morning America in November.

"I had so abundant fun alive on that appearance and I admired anybody so abundant and I anticipate about it with such addicted memories, a absolutely abundant accumulation of people," said the 33-year-old actress.

Post a Comment