Hollie Cavanagh on American Idol Elimination: No Complaints! » Celebrity Gossip

Hollie Cavanagh on American Idol Elimination: No Complaints! » Celebrity Gossip/celebrity gossip
Hollie Cavanagh on American Idol Elimination: No Complaints!

Hollie Cavanagh "just kind of knew." That's what she told reporters not long after hearing her name announced as the latest American Idol elimination. That was the feeling she had when she woke up.

So, once the premonition became a reality, how did Hollie feel?

Honestly, if you'd asked me a couple of weeks ago I would've been upset and in tears, but you can't really complain when you are at the top four," she said. "There were so many people previously in the competition that would have died to have been in this spot, so I am proud of myself at this point."

That's certainly the right attitude to take, but try telling it to Joshua Ledet! He was more of a mess than Cavanagh after the results were unveiled.

"I don't know why the boy was crying, I'll get to see him in like two days!" Hollie laughed.

Cavanagh added that she truly has "no idea" who among the final three will win, but she does have nothing but nice things to say about the judges.

"They said how proud they were of me and how far I had come. Now I'm just looking to the future and see what the future brings. I don't want to look down as I have no regrets - I saw myself grow through the whole process and I'm proud of myself. I don't take anything back."

DO YOU THINK HOLLIE DESERVED TO BE SENT HOME NOW?

Post a Comment