Carrie Underwood: “Now I’m 95 percent vegan” » Gossip

Carrie Underwood: 'Now I’m 95 percent vegan' » Gossip/Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood

29 year-old Carrie Underwood is the covergirl of Self Magazine this month, where she opens up about her current diet and workout regimen:
“I love eating and talking about food. I’ve been a vegetarian for seven years. But after seeing a friend who looked amazing and had recently gone vegan, I thought, What’s holding me back? Now I’m 95 percent vegan. Sometimes you’re at a birthday party and there’s cake and…you know, you can’t resist. My veganism is based on a concern about where my food is coming from. In my perfect world, I’d have webcams wherever food is processed so I’d know how clean it is. I’ll never eat meat again, because I look and feel better without it, but if I could raise my own cows and chickens and produce my own eggs and cheese, it would be awesome! The food would taste better, because the animals would be happy.”
“I’ve been pretty consistent with exercise for the past several years. Growing up, I was semi-sporty but didn’t really do much. If I’d kept on that path, it wouldn’t have ended well! I’m from the South, where there’s a lot of fried food, and that’s bound to show.”
… says Carrie.

Post a Comment