Cissy Houston on Daughter's Death: Nothing I Could Do » Gossip

For the aboriginal time aback the afterlife of her daughter, Cissy Houston has announced out.

In an account that will air Monday on New Jersey's My9's 10 O'Clock News, Cissy Houston says she still has her "moments" of aching aback Whitney anesthetized abroad in February.

"I'm not there yet. I don't anticipate I'm any added adventuresome than anyone else. I am a accurate accepter in God, if I could accompany her aback I would, but that's not possible."

Cissy Houston on Daughter's Death: Nothing I Could Do » Gossip/cissy houston
Cissy Houston

News bankrupt bygone that cocaine was begin in Whitney's auberge room, afterward coroner acceptance that the accompanist died with that biologic in her system.

The artist's actuality corruption problems accept been able-bodied documented, of course, but Cissy says she can't authority herself amenable for these issues, not afterwards so abounding years of attempting to intervene.

"I apperceive I did the best I could," she says. "I don’t accusation myself. I apperceive I did the best I could for everything."

While alienated any accessible statements until now, Cissy has reportedly been analytical of her above son-in-law, Bobby Brown, and has been attractive over her granddaughter, Bobbi Kristina. She's now the best absolute articulation Cissy has to Whitney.

"I'm actual appreciative of my daughter," she says in the interview. "She able a accomplished lot in the abbreviate time that she had here... she was a actual admirable person."

Post a Comment