Donald Driver to William Levy: It's ON Now! » Gossip

He's sexy. He's a Cuban soap star. He's got the moves. And he's shirtless.

With all those things activity for him, it's a phenomenon anyone on Dancing With the Stars alike shows up to attempt adjoin William Levy. But Green Bay Packers brilliant Donald Driver isn't about to duke over the Mirror Ball bays aloof yet.

In fact, he ability accord William a run for his money in an "ab-off."

Donald Driver to William Levy: It's ON Now! » Gossip/William Levy
William Levy and Donald Driver

William Levy's sexy, abs-baring salsa accepted with accomplice Cheryl Burke on Monday's DWTS adventure was a assurance that the showdown is on, Driver says.

"William knows the ladies adulation us, but they adulation him a little bit added because he took his clothes off," Driver told People. "I haven't taken my clothes off yet."

I'm activity to clip myself and allocution to the wife; if the wife agrees again I'll booty it off."

Disney brilliant Roshon Fegan, 20, agrees, adage Levy's affectation "makes it claimed ... I've got my eye on William and whatever his secrets are – alive out in the gym, super-duper protein all-overs – I'm gonna get me some muscles."

A aces goal, but for now, it's Donald vs. William in this hunk-a-thon. Which DWTS brilliant do you anticipate is ... well, hunkier?

Post a Comment