Heidi Klum Brings the Quote of the Day » Gossip

Heidi Klum Brings the Quote of the Day » Gossip/heidi klum
Heidi Klum

On corrective surgery:
“Ask me afresh back I’m 65, but…I’m appreciative to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything. Everyone has a appearance of what’s appealing and what’s not pretty, and [surgery] aloof doesn’t attending appealing to me. Especially back I see it on absolutely adolescent girls. I don’t demand to name names, but it’s like, Wow, I bethink you bristles years ago, attractive to me so beautiful, and now it’s like… who is this person? And I apperceive girls bisected my age who do it. What are they gonna do at 40 or 50, back the s-h-i-t absolutely hits the fan?”

… says Hedi in Allure.

Heidi Klum Brings the Quote of the Day » Gossip/heidi klum
Heidi Klum

Post a Comment