Jessica Sanchez Asks: How Will I Know? » Gossip

Jessica Sanchez Asks: How Will I Know? » Gossip/jessica sanchez
Jessica Sanchez

You know what they say: if at first you succeed historically well at covering a late legend, try, try again.

That's exactly the advice Jessica Sanchez took on American Idol this week, as she followed up her version of Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" from last month with a take here on the more upbeat "How Will I Know?"

Was it on par with Jessica's initial Whitney performance? No. But that would have been nearly impossible to match. The judges were clearly impressed, with Jennifer Lopez expressing shock over such a big voice emanating from such a small body.

Where do you stand on Jessica Sanchez? Enough Whitney or more Whitney? Watch and react now:


Jessica Sanchez - "How Will I Know"

Post a Comment