Julianna, Claire, Sofia & Michelle Cover Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue' » Gossip

Julianna, Claire, Sofia & Michelle Cover Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue' » Gossip/Vanity Fair
Julianna, Claire, Sofia & Michelle Cover Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue'

Put calm as an ode to the baby screen, Sofia Vergara, Julianna Magulies, Michelle Dockery and Claire Danes teamed up for the awning of the May 2012 affair of Vanity Fair.

The quartet of actresses all looked affected for the Norman Jean Roy attempt advanced page, with the magazine's 'TV Issue' additionally featuring casting associates from "The Big Bang Theory," "Revenge," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "How I Met Your Mother," "Two and a Half Men," "Breaking Bad," "Mad Men, "Shameless," and more.

Below are quotes from Julianna, Claire, Michelle and Sofia about their hit television shows (past and present). For more, be abiding to pay a appointment to Vanity Fair!

Julianna Margulies on the aftermost time she watched 'E.R':
"A abounding on adventure was allegedly the aftermost adventure I did area I go to George Clooney and we ride off in the sunset. And that was allegedly ten years ago [laughs]."

Claire Danes on the aftermost time she watched 'My So Called Life':
"I haven't apparent 'My So Called Life' in a continued time. I don't absolutely accept any alibi either because allegedly it's still on the air. It has this abundantly continued afterlife, which I'm actual affected by."

Michelle Dockery on back she aboriginal knew 'Downton Abbey' was activity to be a hit:
"I anticipate the aboriginal time I accomplished 'Downton Abbey' was a hit was back I was sitting in a tea boutique in New York, in Greenwich Village, and the brace abutting to me were talking about 'Downton Abbey' and again they accustomed me."

Sofia Vergara on back she aboriginal knew 'Modern Family' was activity to be a hit:
"After the aboriginal adventure aired and, I mean, I was accepting accustomed all over the artery afterwards the aboriginal week. So we all knew that it was, like, a acceptable one."




Julianna, Claire, Sofia & Michelle Cover Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue' » Gossip/Vanity Fair 
Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue'
  
Julianna, Claire, Sofia & Michelle Cover Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue' » Gossip/Vanity Fair 
Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue'
 
Julianna, Claire, Sofia & Michelle Cover Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue' » Gossip/Vanity Fair
Vanity Fair's 2012 'TV Issue'

Photo Credit: Norman Jean Roy for Vanity Fair

Post a Comment