Justin Bieber Covers Seventeen, Loves Selena Gomez » Gossip

Justin Bieber may be singing about activity as "Boyfriend" these days, but the 18-year old knows it takes added than aloof a few addictive lyrics to absolutely amuse the adverse sex.

So, how does he access his accord with Selena Gomez? Simple, the accompanist tells the latest affair of Seventeen.

"I'm aloof aggravating to accomplish her happy, that's all. I anticipate it's important to accomplish all women feel like they're princesses, because every babe is a princess. I'm serious."

Justin Bieber Covers Seventeen, Loves Selena Gomez » Gossip/Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Seventeen Cover

Aside from authoritative women collapse with that quote, Justin affected on a cardinal of added capacity with the magazine. To wit:

Who is his role model? "Usher is who I attending to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put ancestors aboriginal and you'll consistently succeed, because your ancestors will never leave you. He told me to consistently break apprehensive and never balloon area I came from."

How will he abide abutting to his fans? "A lot of times, back artists abound older, they lose their adolescent admirers because they're aloof aggravating to get earlier fans. But if you try to accomplish acceptable music, again you'll aloof allay everybody. I aloof demand to accomplish music that's acceptable for everybody."

What's his better fear? "Losing a ancestors member… I've never absent anyone, so I don't apperceive what the activity would be. It would aloof be scary."

Post a Comment