Kelly Osbourne: “We are not all Gisele Bundchen; we’re not all Beyoncé” » Gossip

Kelly Osbourne: 'We are not all Gisele Bundchen; we’re not all Beyoncé' » Gossip/Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne

Kelly Osbourne is featured in Glamour Magazine this month, where she opens up about feeling confident, insecurities and weight:
‘No we are not all Gisele Bundchen; we’re not all Beyoncé. But I can tell you even the most beautiful girls in the world have felt insecure. And just seeing the pressure my friends Kim Kardashian and Kate Moss are under makes me never want to even be the prettiest woman in the room. There is no such thing as perfection. Sometimes it’s other people’s voices you have to shut out. That’s what happened with me and Christina Aguilera, which people don’t understand.’
‘She called me fat for years. One night on Fashion Police I said, F*** you. Now you’re fat too.’ I didn’t say I wasn’t fat. I said, ‘Now you know how it feels’” And I’m sorry, but I stand by that. ‘Even now I don’t consider myself skinny. But I have put a lot of hard work into my body over the years, and in the process, I’ve really learned to love myself.’
… says Kelly.

Post a Comment