Khloe Kardashian Boosts Lamar Odom As Mavs Stint Ends: ‘U Deserve Much Better’ » Gossip

Khloe Kardashian Boosts Lamar Odom As Mavs Stint Ends: ‘U Deserve Much Better’ » Gossip/Khloe Kardashian/Lamar Odom
Lamar Odom with Khloe Kardashian

Shortly afterwards chat bankrupt that Lamar Odom’s assignment with the Dallas Mavericks had appear to an end, his wife Khloe Kardashian accurate her support.

“Never a addled moment,” tweeted Kardashian on Monday, allegedly alluding to the latest aberration in her and Odom’s able lives.

She added, “U deserve so abundant better. Apperceive ur account and apperceive ur abilities that accept been accurate and earned! U showed ur strength, I adulation u.”

Kardashian, who accurate Odom during his abrupt barter to Dallas and anguish up accepting a radio job in the city, seemed blood-soaked by abrogating acknowledgment to her words.

“Peps demand 2assume they know,” she wrote. “My aftermost cheep was 4me and not for any1 else. I consistently accelerate out auspicious tweets but 2day I get backlash? Odd.”

Kardashian is en avenue aback to Los Angeles for an “Ellen” taping on Tuesday.

“Why do I consistently accept to leave back there is so abundant to do. I adulation Dallas :(” she tweeted.

Post a Comment