Molly Sims: "I'm Having a Boy!" » Gossip

Molly Sims: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/molly sims
Molly Sims: "I'm Having a Boy!"

Nearing the end of her aboriginal pregnancy, Molly Sims has assuredly let the cat out of the bag on what sex she is assured for her little array of joy.

The attractive clay mom-to-be fabricated an actualization on the daytime allocution appearance “The Talk” on Tuesday (April 3), during which she told co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood the agitative news, saying, “Everyone has asked me,” assuredly adding, “We are accepting a babyish boy!”

Sims, 38, is due in June and so far she has taken the mommy aegis role appealing seriously.

In an account with Us Weekly, the 5 bottom 9 adorableness aggregate that she puts a area over her abdomen to assure her little one from her admired TV shows, “Dateline” and “48 hours,” saying, "It's to accomplish abiding my kid is not, like, a consecutive killer," she explained. "I adulation those shows, but I'm like, 'can they apprehend what they are saying?' so I awning my belly."

This is the aboriginal adolescent for Sims and her cine ambassador hubby, Scott Stuber. The two angry the bond in September at a acreage in Napa, CA.

Molly Sims: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/molly sims 
Molly Sims
 
Molly Sims: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/molly sims 
Molly Sims
 
Molly Sims: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/molly sims
Molly Sims


Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

Post a Comment