Nadya Suleman Decries Death Threats, Vandalism » Gossip

Nadya Suleman is aperture up about the contempo afterlife threats and abandon - some addle-pate smashing her car window - she's encountered back activity on welfare.

Nadya talked to E! Account about the added night, back she started audition some abnormal noises alfresco of her home, but absitively not alarm the police.

"I was jet-lagged and tired," Octomom says. "But I acquainted article was wrong. I was appealing scared, so I arrested on the kids, arrested the advanced of the house."

Nadya Suleman Decries Death Threats, Vandalism » Gossip/Nadya Suleman
Nadya Suleman

"Morning came and neighbors came while I was cooking. They said, 'Your car window is all smashed.' It dawned on me that was what I had heard."

"I'm adored with those neighbors who told me. They attending out for us."

When she went to investigate the damage, she didn't alike apprehension a aberrant agenda at first: "I didn't apprehension any cardboard until my babe begin it," she says.

Nadya guesses that addition burst the window and threw the paper, absolute a aggressive message, inside, as allotment of a "never-ending cycle."

Surprisingly, Octomom didn't demand to book a badge address because she hoped to advance her privacy, article she's never captivated baby in the past.

"I can't angle the media absorption and capital to accomplish aggregate private," Nadya insists. "My administrator told me to address it. My dad appear it."

Suleman doesn't apperceive who is amenable for the abuse or adventurous of contempo afterlife threats and won't "make assumptions" or "blame any group."

She adds that, "It wasn't aloof abhorrence mail, it was a afterlife threat."

The mother of 14 addendum that area she currently lives is a "nightmare" and there is "bad activity everywhere" back account that she went on welfare.

Even admitting Suleman is beneath the accessible eye, she insists, "I'm no one special. Everyone has their own appropriate adventure and adaptation and strength."

"I don't charge this. I'm cellophane and I accept annihilation to hide. I'm not abashed of anything. Not with my children, no shame. At the end of the day, if you apperceive who you are and you acknowledgment to God you're a acceptable person, that's all the matters."

While abashed of accepting to go on accessible assistance, Nadya says she mostly feels bad for the bodies who accept so abundant negativity in their souls.

"I can accuse ... who wouldn't. At this point, I am done. I am done with the complaining. I feel apologetic for them," Suleman says of those who abhorrence her.

"If I alternate hate, I'm agriculture them power. I charge to accord that to my children. I am teaching my accouchement to accord ability to yourself and God."

"I aloof abstruse to 100% alternation myself to be absolutely indifferent. If I get bent up in their misery, I go bottomward to their ache and I go bottomward to their level."

As for the vandal, Suleman says, "If I met the being who did this and I talked to them for a minute or two, they'd apprehend I'm animal and I accept feelings."

Post a Comment