Nicki Minaj Lights Up Times Square for Nokia » Gossip

Nicki Minaj Lights Up Times Square for Nokia » Gossip/nicki minaj
Nicki Minaj Lights Up Times Square for Nokia

Capping off a accommodation day that started with an actualization on the "Today" show, Nicki Minaj put on a "secret show" in New York City's Times Square on Friday night (April 6).

Making for absolutely the production, nine of Times Square’s acclaimed cyberbanking screens captured the acknowledgment of the crowds as the complete appearance was filmed as a accomplishments for the music video for the complete Nokia Lumia 900 remix of Minaj’s hit distinct "Starships" - at the aforementioned time acceptable one of the better LED displays anytime seen.

Talking about the opportunity, Miss Minaj said in a statement, "When Nokia came to me with the abstraction to accomplish a architecture appear animate and to accomplish in Times Square in advanced of my admirers to bless the barrage of the Nokia Lumia 900 there was alone anytime one answer. To see the abstraction on cardboard was amazing but to see it for complete blew me away. It brought Times Square to a standstill. The complete benefit for me is that my fans, who accept been so loyal to me, are now allotment of the video for the Starships Nokia remix. Performing in my home boondocks of NYC the aforementioned anniversary as the absolution of my new album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded is amazing and it absolutely is a dream appear true."

Signing autographs and sipping on drinks central R Lounge at the Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel aloft the mini-concert's end, a beat out Nicki tweeted at night's end, "Just captivated my accommodated & accost w/the Times Square / Nokia barbz. Abundant day. Long. But great. Pauz"

Post a Comment