Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip

Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012

With their new HBO cine "Hemingway & Gellhorn" advancing its absolution date, Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen amped up promotions by landing the awning of the May 2012 affair of W magazine.

The Oscar acceptable extra looks beauteous in a Louis Vuitton bolt dress and covering and Louis Vuitton chaplet while her hunky co-star is active in a Giorgio Armani wool-blend suit, affection shirt, and tie for the Emma Summerton attempt spread.

Meanwhile, highlights from Nicole and Clive's account are as follows. For more, be abiding to pay a appointment to W!

Nicole Kidman:

On whether her mother accurate her career:
"She consistently believed in me, but she’s boxy on me too. She’s lived a activity area she fabricated a lot of compromises. She would accept admired to be a doctor, but she didn’t appear from the bearing of women area she could go and be a doctor. She became a assistant instead. Not that there’s annihilation amiss with actuality a nurse, but she capital to be a doctor. Until I won the Academy Award [for The Hours], I was affectionate of advancing things to please her. I’ve absolutely approved to bisect that."

On whether she has the courage in her activity of Gellhorn:
"My bedmate [country accompanist Keith Urban] says I’m raw. He thinks the apple is not a abundant abode for me because he fears that I’ll be hurt. He says, 'That’s my job: I’ll assure you.'"

Clive Owen:

On whether he acted as a child:
"I played the Artful Dodger in Oliver! back I was about 13. It was the agreeable version. I didn’t sing that well, but I gave it a go. I was aloof accustomed the part, befuddled into it, and I came out and said, “I accept to do this. I’ve got to be an actor.”

On affair his wife, Sarah-Jane Fenton, while acting in a play:
"After ball academy I did a seven-month bout of Europe assuming in Romeo and Juliet. I played Romeo. I was at the aboriginal rehearsal, thinking, I admiration what Juliet is activity to be like, and she came in. She had a corduroy anorak on and was accustomed a accumulation of secondhand books, and her glasses were falling off. I affectionate of fell in adulation at that moment."

Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman 
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen
  
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman 
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen
  
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman 
Nicole Kidman
  
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman 
Nicole Kidman
  
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman 
Nicole Kidman
 
Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen Cover W Magazine May 2012 » Gossip/Nicole Kidman 
Clive Owen
Photo Credit: Emma Summerton for W

Post a Comment