Rihanna: “The more I got naked the more comfortable I felt” » Gossip

Rihanna: The more I got naked the more comfortable I felt/rihanna
Rihanna

Rihanna, who afresh absent weight and told us she loves buttered airheaded has a new adduce for you – from her account with Women’s Fitness Magazine:


‘The added I got naked the added adequate I felt. I aloof had to face my fear. You consistently acquisition article wrong, you consistently acquisition article you’re afflictive with, and one affair turns into addition and you get ashamed and affected about it.


‘After a while, it was like, “What’s the affliction that can happen?” and I aloof started actuality a little added adventuresome with it. It was aloof alive my anatomy is the way it is no amount what that helped me, alive that it is what it is beneath clothes or alfresco of clothes.’ ‘My way apparently won’t assignment for best people.’

… says Rihanna, actuality pictured in one of her atomic date outfits.

Post a Comment