Rihanna: ‘OK, whatever, I feel fat today’ » Gossip

Rihanna: ‘OK, whatever, I feel fat today’ » Gossip/Rihanna
Rihanna

Rihanna, who lost weight recently, told the press that like most women, she has ‘fat days’ occasionally:
“I mean I don’t think anybody really is confident 100 per cent. I mean you get comfortable with the fact that that’s your body and that is what it is – that I had to learn. (Some days) I’m like, ‘OK, whatever, I feel fat today,’ but what can you really do about it? You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body. You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn’t mean what you have isn’t beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have – no one is ever 100 per cent like, ‘Yes, I’m the bomb dot com – from head to toe!’ “
… says Rihanna in an interview on UK TV show ‘Daybreak’.

Post a Comment