Sofia Vergara Visits "LIVE! with Kelly" » Gossip

Sofia Vergara Visits 'LIVE! with Kelly' » Gossip/sofia vergara
Sofia Vergara Visits "LIVE! with Kelly"

Pushing forth with her "The Three Stooges" promotional efforts, Sofia Vergara spent the morning paying a visit to ABC Studios in New York City on Monday (April 9).

The "Modern Family" vixen looking beautiful in blue in she headed inside to make an appearance on "LIVE! with Kelly".

Aside from plugging her upcoming movie, which hits theaters on April 13th, Sofia was asked about her experience as host of this past weekend's "Saturday Night Live".

To this, the Colombian actress gushed, "It was so amazing to be a part of that group. It was just a crazy week for me."

As for her comedic abilities, Vergara dished, "I always thought that I was funny, but I never thought that I was gonna be making money off of being funny."

She added, "I guess I became even more funny when I started speaking in English."

Post a Comment