Gossip » Jane Levy Talks "Suburgatory" on GMA

Jane Levy Talks  
Jane Levy Talks "Suburgatory" on GMA


She’s a relative newcomer to the game, but Jane Levy isn’t wasting any time in becoming a household name.

The “Suburgatory” starlet dropped by “Good Morning America” to talk about her new hit ABC series and how she got started with the gig.

Jane shared, “I moved to LA and I started auditioning and I was really lucky. I think maybe this role came at a right time and I’m having so much fun.”

And starring with folks like Ana Gasteyer, Chris Parnell, and Jeremy Sisto is quite the treat. “I’m working with some comedic all-stars. And not only are they hilarious and wonderful actors, they’re such good people. So I couldn’t be luckier to be working with people such as them.”

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Enjoy the pictures of Jane Levy making a promotional appearance on "Good Morning America" (October 26).

Jane Levy Talks  
Jane Levy
Jane Levy Talks  
Jane Levy
Jane Levy Talks  
Jane Levy
Jane Levy Talks  
Jane Levy



Photo Credit: INF Daily

Post a Comment