Gossip » Lea Michele Talks Singlehood

Lea Michele Talks Singlehood 
Lea Michele Talks Singlehood


Sure, she split with longtime boyfriend Theo Stockman last month, but Lea Michele isn’t sweating her single status.

The “Glee” gal recently revealed that she’s still on friendly terms with her ex, and that flying solo is actually a good thing.

“I’m having a great time. I feel like they say ‘You lose a boyfriend and you gain a best friend’ and that’s really my situation exactly.”

Lea also mentioned that she had a blast working with Ashton Kutcher on the forthcoming “New Years Eve.” “He really takes everything so seriously, but then he would also make me laugh so hard and play pranks on me. One day, I opened up a door and he was supposed to be there fully clothed and he wasn’t. That was awesome.”

Lea Michele Talks Singlehood 
Lea Michele
Lea Michele Talks Singlehood 
Lea Michele
Lea Michele Talks Singlehood 
Lea Michele
Lea Michele Talks Singlehood 
Lea Michele



Photo Credit: Getty Images 

Post a Comment