Keira Knightley Talks “A Dangerous Method” Sex Scenes » Gossip

Keira Knightley Talks “A Dangerous Method” Sex Scenes » Gossip 
Keira Knightley Talks “A Dangerous Method” Sex Scenes

It’s no secret that she’s quite the desirable lady, and Keira Knightley is a little extra steamy in her brand new film “A Dangerous Method.”

The “Pirates of the Caribbean” babe confessed that she relied on alcohol to help her loosen up prior to filming her sex scenes.

Keira explained, “We had one or two shots maximum. It was a vodka shot to calm our nerves and away you go really. Then we had champagne. We drank quite a lot of champagne, actually. The vodka and the champagne was a good combination.”

Ms. Knightley also noted that the flick was right up her alley, as she loves doing historical plot lines. “I do a lot of period drama. I just love them. I love everything about them. I’m interested in history and its a privilege that (playing such roles) is part of my job.”

Post a Comment