“Kourtney & Kim Take New York” Season Finale Sneak Peek » Gossip

'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' Season Finale Sneak Peek » Gossip 
“Kourtney & Kim Take New York” Season Finale Sneak Peek

The demise of their marriage has been no secret, and now viewers can see the up-close and personal details behind Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' split.

An emotional Kim explodes in this sneak peek, giving a taste of what’s to come on this weekend’s season finale of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York.”

Opening up to sister, Kourtney and her beau Scott Disick, the reality TV starlet tells, “I had dinner with him last night one-on-one and I was going crazy. I had nothing to talk about,” explaining, “He’s a good heart. He’s a Christian. He’s everything on paper exactly what I want in someone, but for some reason, my heart isn’t connecting.”

Sobbing, Kim goes on, “You think I feel good that I met this guy from Minnesota… I feel awful that I like, made him move out here and change his whole life. I feel sad, I feel bad for the guy, I changed his whole life and he fell in love with me and I fell in love with him and now my feelings have changed.”

Don’t miss the dramatic season finale airing this Sunday, January 29 on E!

Post a Comment