Kim Kardashian's Salon Run-In with Kyle Richards » Gossip

Kim Kardashian's Salon Run-In with Kyle Richards » Gossip 
Kim Kardashian's Salon Run-In with Kyle Richards

Just a day away from her E! show's big second season finale, Kim Kardashian spent her Saturday afternoon (January 28) getting pampered in Los Angeles, California.

The 31-year-old brunette beauty first tended to an appointment at Anastasia Salon before hitting Nail Salon across the street, where she bumped into "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards.

The sighting comes as Kim is gearing up for tomorrow's airing of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York" - during which she's seen in a preview clip dealing with the emotional rollercoaster of her marital demise with ex-husband Kris Humphries.

In the teaser, Miss Kardashian's heard saying of the inevitable split, "It's hard for me. He's a good heart, he's a Christian - everything on paper I want in someone, but for some reason, my heart isn't connecting."

"I feel awful that I made him move out here and change his whole life. I feel sad, I feel bad for the guy," Kim continues, with all of the drama set to unfold beginning at 10/9c on E!

Post a Comment