Alessandra Ambrosio: "I'm Having a Boy!" » Gossip

Alessandra Ambrosio: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/alessandra ambrosio
Alessandra Ambrosio: "I'm Having a Boy!"

In an interview with E! News on Tuesday (April three), the pretty supermodel joyfully broke the news, saying, "I am having a boy! I am so excited!"

Nearing the finish of pregnancy number, Alessandra Ambrosio has revealed that her darling daughter, Anja, will be getting a tiny brother!

Miss Ambrosio added that they is not the excited for the new addition, explaining, "Because I already have a daughter I do know what to anticipate with a girl, so having a boy means it is going to be surprising all over again. My fiancé is so excited. Now they has company! They won't be in a house filled with girls anymore!"

Though her lovable three-year-old daughter came first, the Victoria's Secret bombshell says a tiny boy has always been something they hoped for, telling, "I have wanted a boy for a long time. I actually thought my first infant was going to be a boy, but then, of work, was happy to receive a girl. But now I receive a boy as well, it is absolutely ideal. It is the best news."

With only weeks left before her scheduled due date, the 30-year-old beauty now finds herself tasked with deciding on a lovely name.

"Before I revealed the gender, I had lots of girls names picked out, but no boys names," Alessandra admitted. "That's the hardest part! I have lovely names for a girl and none for a boy. I need something that works well in both Portuguese and English. It cannot be American or my grandmother won't be able to pronounce it!"

Not to worry, the Brazilian model may find the ideal name from an unexpected tiny source, telling E!, "Anja is telling everyone how happy they is. I am liking having a girl, she is tremendous fun. She is excited and has also come up with a name they would like him to be called. I told her that her name for him can be his nickname."

So far, it doesn't appear as if the working mommy has slowed down at all, and that appears to be due to her feeling well after having a simple pregnancy, explaining, "I am feeling lovely. My back is beginning to hurt a tiny bit, but I am doing yoga times a week and taking walks on the beach, so that helps. I am waking up every hours in the night though, so that is not as fun. But aside from that, this pregnancy has been simple."

So now that they are nearing the arrival of infant number, will Alessandra's relatives continue to grow? "I used to say that I wanted babies, but we'll see the way it goes."

Alessandra Ambrosio: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/alessandra ambrosio 
Alessandra Ambrosio
  
Alessandra Ambrosio: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/alessandra ambrosio 
Alessandra Ambrosio
  
Alessandra Ambrosio: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/alessandra ambrosio 
Alessandra Ambrosio
 
Alessandra Ambrosio: 'I'm Having a Boy!' » Gossip/alessandra ambrosio
Alessandra Ambrosio


Photo Credit: GinsburgSpaly

Post a Comment