Lauren Conrad's Stylish 'Fame Game' Book Signing » Gossip

Lauren Conrad's Stylish 'Fame Game' Book Signing » Gossip/lauren conrad
Lauren Conrad's Stylish 'Fame Game' Book Signing

Promoting her latest literary offering, Lauren Conrad was spotted at a book signing for "The Fame Game" at Barnes & Noble in New York City on Tuesday (April three).

The former "Hills" hottie wore an lovable grey flower printed dress with bright red nails & nude pumps as they held up a replica of the fifth tome of her series about the highs & low of being a celebrity.

Although most assume reality stars don't do anything, that could not be further from the truth when it comes to Miss Conrad. When asked if they felt they had to show herself, the 26-year-old replied, "I did, & it was very frustrating because I very desired to send critics my every week schedule & say, 'This is my �nothing.�' I would film all day, & then I had several other businesses on the side: In the last season I was one time walking a clothing line & writing a novel. I work , hard."

Lauren's book chronicles a drama queen who stars on a reality show &, when asked by GLAMOUR in a recent interview if the book reflects her experiences in Hollywood, they replied, "Yes, definitely. I knew individuals who called the paparazzi on themselves! Their point of view is 'They�re going to photograph me anyway, & this way I get paid half of what they make.' I could never bring myself to do it, but it was kind of fun to write it from that point of view."

Post a Comment