Deandre Brackensick on American Idol Elimination: I Agree! » Gossip

Throughout his run on American Idol, which came to an end on aftermost night's after-effects show, Deandre Brackensick was calmly the best polarizing adversary on division 11.

And the accomplished accompanist knew it, based on an account he gave to E! Account anon afterwards Ryan Seacrest bankrupt the bad account to him on civic television.

"My style, you either adulation it or abhorrence it," Brackensick said. "And, you know, R&B is so unappreciated appropriate nowadays and I absolutely demand to accompany it back, so I affectionate of had a activity somewhat. Things happens for a acumen and it's not the end. Aloof gotta accumulate angry for it."

Deandre Brackensick on American Idol Elimination: I Agree! » Gossip/deandre brackensick
Deandre Brackensick

Jennifer Lopez said she approved to save Deandre aftermost night, but she was outvoted by Randy and Steven.

Still, you won't apprehend this ambitious brilliant complain. Quite the opposite, in fact.

"I accept area the board are advancing from. I've already been adored already and you alone get so abounding chances, so I wasn't accessible for America appropriate now. I accede with them 100 percent. I accede with the judges, I accede with Jimmy [Iovine] and what happened. I'm aloof beholden I got to this point."

Do you anticipate Brackensick should accept been beatific home this week?

Post a Comment