Carrie Underwood Speaks on New Album, Being a "Good Girl" » Gossip

As Carrie Underwood articulate about at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards, she can chronicle to actuality a "Good Girl." Can't all women, the American Idol best says in the latest affair of Vegas?

The aboriginal distinct off Carrie's accessible anthology is "about that babe that you apperceive or you accept been - I apperceive and I accept been this babe afore - and she’s got stars in her eyes and the guy isn’t acceptable abundant for her and accomplishing Lord knows what abaft her back, and she thinks the apple of him," Underwood tells the magazine, adding:

"Love is blind, right? So she doesn’t see him for what he is. And I’m the one aggravating to allocution some faculty into her."

Carrie Underwood Speaks on New Album, Being a 'Good Girl' » Gossip/carrie underwood
Carrie Underwood Vegas Cover

The star's fourth flat CD will be appear on May 1 and Underwood is advancing her admirers for a change.

"I’ve consistently been accepted for ability ballads, and there’s not absolutely that at all in the album. I candidly anticipate it’s aloof because the anthology affectionate of makes itself. We’ll attending at the end and anticipate what could we use added of, but it is what it is... I accept one song that’s so admirable and so affective but it’s so quiet. It’s a story, and you absolutely accept to it - I’m not aggravating to affect bodies with what I can do. I’ve done abundant by now that I don’t accept to sing to the moon with every distinct song.”

Yes, she best absolutely has. We can't delay to apprehend more!

Post a Comment