Elise Testone Wants To Know What Love Is » Gossip

Elise Testone Wants To Know What Love Is » Gossip/Elise Testone
Elise Testone Wants To Know What Love Is

Following Elise Testone singing a adaptation of Foreigner's "I Wanna Know What Love Is" on American Idol aftermost night, Jennifer Lopez told the finalist that she absolutely brand her outfit. In added words:

Uh-oh. Elise could be in trouble.

No panelist absolutely swooned over the performance, with Steven Tyler apprehensive if it was the able song best and Randy Jackson adage there were angle problems. Is the basal three in Testone's future? Critique for yourself now:


Elise Testone - "I Wanna Know What Love Is"

Which women did angle out on Idol this week? Our baronial of performers from this gender would be:
  1. Skylar Laine on "Wind Beneath My Wings."
  2. Jessica Sanchez on "How Will I Know?"
  3. Hollie Cavanagh on "What A Feeling."
  4. Testone's "I Wanna Know What Love Is."

Post a Comment