Scarlett Johansson Talks ‘Being Sexy’ » Gossip

Scarlett Johansson Talks ‘Being Sexy’ » Gossip/Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johansson

From Empire:
On being sexy: “I don’t know, I don’t think of myself that way. It’s alright for now. I’m convinced that obviously in a couple of years’ time it will be somebody else. I won’t be as interesting that way. I actually have not played that many sexy characters! Of course you could say the characters I played maybe in Match Point, maybe in Black Dahlia [are sexy]. But the characters I play aren’t really traditionally sexy, I don’t think. I think it’s probably a reaction to the fact that I’m curvy and confident about it, maybe. But I don’t think I was particularly sexy in Lost in Translation or particularly sexy in The Other Boleyn Girl.”
… says Scarlett.

Post a Comment