Gossip » Angelina Jolie Talks Directing, Motherhood on "60 Minutes"

 
Angelina Jolie Talks Directing, Motherhood on "60 Minutes"


Finding herself as the focal point of a feature during Sunday night's (November 27) episode of "60 Minutes," Angelina Jolie offered up a new interview for the television news magazine.

During the course of the segment, the 36-year-old actress spoke about her upcoming directorial debut titled "In the Land of Blood and Honey" along with her personal life.

Though she was met with mixed reactions when she revealed plans to direct the Bosnian/Serbian based picture, Miss Jolie explained why she continued forth with the project, telling, “I felt there was just so much I didn’t know about that time… that it was something important for us to talk about and revisit and learn from.”

And though it was a strenuous undertaking, Angelina continued to say that she enjoyed the behind-the-camera experience.

“I don’t know if it was the subject matter or just that we all came together in a very specific time and environment about something that meant something to us, but somehow it became probably the best experience I’ve ever had,” she told.

Also touching on the topic of her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, the "Salt" actress had nothing but praise while proclaiming that she can't dream of living up to the high bar set by Bertrand.

"I will never be as good a mother as she was. I will try my best, but I don't think I could ever be. She was-- she was just grace incarnate. She was the most generous, loving-- she's better than me," she praisefully told.

Post a Comment