Gossip » Kate Hudson’s London Family Stroll

Kate Hudson’s London Family Stroll  
Kate Hudson’s London Family Stroll


Bundling up for the falling temperatures, Kate Hudson was spotted out for a family walk in London, England earlier today (November 29).

The “Fool’s Gold” actress was joined by her handsome beau Matthew Bellamy and their baby boy Bingham Hawn Bellamy as the trio all spent some active quality time together.

Last night (November 28), Kate wore a black one-shoulder Stella McCartney cut-out dress to the 2011 British Fashion Awards just four months after giving birth - and she looked fabulous.

Of her history with the designer, Hudson told press, "Stella dressed me for my first red carpet event in 2001 for the Academy Awards. It was my first and only nomination. I was 21 years old and to have Stella McCartney dressing me, well, I felt like the hippest, coolest girl in the world. Up until the last minute Stella was still sewing the hem. I woke up the next morning, turned on the television to find out I was on every Worst Dressed list. So I called Stella and we just laughed our a**es off and she said to me, 'Look babe, it was the hem wasn't it?'"

Post a Comment