Gossip » Charlize Theron Covers LA Confidential December 2011

Charlize Theron Covers LA Confidential December 2011 
Charlize Theron Covers LA Confidential December 2011


She's widely considered one of the most striking ladies in Tinseltown, and Charlize Theron was selected to cover the December 2011 issue of Los Angeles Confidential.

The Oscar-winning actress didn't disappoint as she looked breathtaking in a spread shot by Tom Munro gracing the pages of the publication's year-ending installment.

Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Theron's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Los Angeles Confidential!

On being driven when it comes to work:
“There’s a great tenacity when I tackle something, and I don’t half ass anything. When I work, I work really, really hard. And I think that - combined with the people who believe in me - has been really a great blessing.”

On maintaining a long-lasting career as an actress:
“I don’t know if I feel I’m here to stay, but that’s a good thing. That keeps you on your toes. I think this is an industry where you can’t get too comfortable. It’s constantly churning with great talent, and you’ve got to raise the bar and try to push yourself. I don’t ever want to kind of feel, ‘Yeah, I’m here. I made it.’ I think that would probably be the time to retire.”

Charlize Theron Covers LA Confidential December 2011 
Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron Covers LA Confidential December 2011 
Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron Covers LA Confidential December 2011 
Charlize Theron


Photo Credit: Tom Munro for Los Angeles Confidential

Post a Comment