Gossip » Mindy McCready: Zander and I Aren't Missing

Mindy McCready: Zander and I Aren't Missing 
Mindy McCready: Zander and I Aren't Missing


After it was made public that she and her young son had disappeared, Mindy McCready has come forward to address the claims.

The 36-year-old responded to missing person's reports by telling that her 5-year-old boy Zander is safe and sound in her care.

She told Access Hollywood, “I am working with lawyers to try to get all this straightened out. I did not steal my child, as it would be impossible for me to kidnap what already belongs to me! There never was any missing persons report and never an Amber Alert.”

Seeing that McCready doesn't have custody of Zander, a judge has issued an order that she return the boy by Thursday night (December 1).

Post a Comment