Celeb Gossip » Denise Richards Talks Charlie on the “Today” Show

Denise Richards 1 
 Denise Richards

Stepping out to promote her new book “The Real Girl Next Door,” Denise Richards was spotted at the “Today” show this morning (July 26).

The “Wild Things” babe, who recently adopted a baby girl named Eloise, looked to be in good spirits as she headed into NBC Studios at Rockefeller Center in New York City to chat with Matt Lauer.

During her interview, Denise explained that she just so happened to be penning her memoirs when her ex-husband Charlie Sheen got fired from “Two and a Half Men” and went on his crazy “Torpedo of Truth” rampage.


“I was in the middle of writing it, almost finished, and I actually changed parts of it during that time because I felt- I get into it briefly because I knew I would be asked about it- so i figured I would tell people about it.”

Richards also noted that she tried to keep her daughters Sam and Lola away from reports of what their father was up to. “As far as the media, I shield them completely but there’s a few things they would hear, you know, through other kids, and there was a point where it- the recent stuff of everything that we all saw on the shows and all of that I did not discuss. But I did have to have a conversation with them about addiction and got a book to read to them because I was just lying to them so much and covering up and telling lies. It was just getting too confusing that I needed to sit down with them.”


Denise Richards 2 
  Denise Richards
Denise Richards 3 
  Denise Richards
Denise Richards 4 
  Denise Richards

Denise Richards 5
 Denise Richards
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com, INF Daily

Post a Comment