Celeb Gossip » Kim Kardashian: ‘When I gain a pound, it’s in the headlines’

Kim Kardashian: When I gain a pound, it’s in the headlines | Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian recently revealed to the press that she feels an extreme presure to look perfect. From People:
She’s known for looking fabulous and flawless, whether she’s on the red carpet or on a jog. But Kim Kardashian could only complain about her skin on Sunday night’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


After her dermatologist revealed she has a psoriasis, a treatable skin condition that her mom also has – and a different diagnosis than Khloé’s theory that she had ringworm – Kardashian was told to take it easy and lead a “slower-paced life.”


Her response: “It’s just not possible.”


“My career is doing ad campaigns and swimsuit photo shoots,” the reality star, 30, explained on the episode. “People don’t understand the pressure on me to look perfect.”


She added: “When I gain a pound, it’s in the headlines. Imagine what the tabloids would do to me if they saw all these spots?”
… says Kim.

Post a Comment