Celeb Gossip » Mariah Carey Brings the Quote of the Day

Mariah Carey Brings the Quote of the Day Mariah Carey 
Mariah Carey

On what she went through for the babies
In February it was bleak for me. It was so difficult. I was so uncomfortable. I’m still recovering. They were born on April 30th so it’s only been not that long…

I’ve been really working hard [on my body] you can’t really see my body, but I’m working hard I’m getting there…

I’m kind of proud of myself, pregnant with twins is different than anything. They were always saying to me ‘it’s all worth it.’ That’s easy to say when you’re not the one whose feet are this big. It turned into like a really difficult time.

Because my body went through so much holding those twins in, you have to keep them in as long as possible because it’s a sacrifice you make for them…

… says Mariah.

Post a Comment